The popularity of impact investing programs broadly, and the tools used to drive those strategies executed by private foundations more specifically, have grown significantly in recent years. Despite this growth, a general lack of understanding remains regarding exactly what the concept of impact investing encompasses and how to structure them. Please join our panel of speakers as they shed light on the broad concept of impact investing and discuss some of the more specific issues related to program-related investments including the following:
- PRI Program – Design, Execution and Monitoring
- Internal Revenue Code Requirements and Legal Considerations
- Financial Reporting Implications
- Provide insight into some of the key design, execution and monitoring elements of a PRI program
- Provide important background information so that attendees leave with enhanced knowledge regarding tax and legal considerations related to program related investments
- Provide background information on the accounting and financial reporting requirements related to program related investments.